Feel like you’re always out of the loop? Keep current with Star news by signing up to our MailChimp list. Use this form to sign up, tell us your preferences and to update your details too.
Please complete in as much detail as possible
About the list
- We use Mailchimp to store your details and send you communication from the club, its officers, management committee, captains, membership team and Star Food Co
- Only authorised people have access to the data and the list is not shared with anyone else
- You can unsubscribe from the list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email, but if you do unsubscribe, you will not receive any communication from the club via Mailchimp
- If you have suggestions or criticisms of the emails being sent out, please email us and we’ll take your views into consideration
What information do we hold on our communication list?
- Email address so we can communicate with you
- First and second name so we can identify you
- Membership category so we can send messages to certain types of member only
- Squad details so we can send messages to certain squads only
- Interest groups so you can choose which type of general email you receive
Who gets what emails?
In the past, all members and friends of Star Club received all emails. We’re changing that. Here’s how:
- Safety information will be sent to all subscribers
- Squad specific messages relating to squad matters will be send to all members of a squad
- If you update your information below, we’ll only send you the general information you want to receive
- Subscribers who have not selected general information categories but have not unsubscribed from the list will receive all emails
- Subscribers will be automatically deleted from the list if 10 emails in a row are unopened